Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A blog gone (ing) overboard and a blogger gone (ing) under

Maybe this is a repeated title ...dunno jus as i was bt to type out a title to his post my cache spat this one out and thats it ..............

despite being a standby copywriter on some of my agemcy's work .....never thought highly of my skills .....rightly so and the reasons are quite self evident :-) .....

even my blog seems to be a weird assortment or rather a glorified bookmark of all those windscreenshots that i came across on the web ...........

and after reading a couple of very well written blogs like this and this one here ....you get this momentary inspiration to do better ...or more like the rising guilt you know those 'maybe i should haves..........." that always serves as a balm for procastination.

so maybe im gonna put in a lil more effort to cultivate this lil blog of mine and pepper a lil bit of my odd observation if and at all they happen ........

No comments: