Thursday, November 25, 2004

Glib/synonimised for me ????

Its been almost a year since i had a confrontation with my marketing prof...
Comin from a biz mgmt background the whole purported lecture seemed to be nothin more than a scam to create the "I am the GOD of marketing , thou shalt remain in my embrace to learn the trick of the trade " Bull Shit ! and my seemingly innocent questions got a me an adjective , and i dont think its a new one as well

Entry: glib
Function: adjective
Definition: smooth-talking
Synonyms: all jaw, artful, articulate, easy, eloquent, facile, fast-talking, flap jaw, flip, fluent, garrulous, hot-air, insincere, loquacious, plausible, quick, ready, silver-tongued, slick, slippery, smooth, smooth operator, smooth-spoken, smooth-tongued, suave, talkative, urbane, vocal, vocative, voluble
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.0.5)
Copyright © 2004 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Thanks the folks at rogets i have a proper represenation of facts and to be very honest it sits comfortably on me as a compliment .

Thesaurus.com/plausible: "Entry: glib

No comments: