Sunday, October 03, 2004

Why do people blog ?

So finally I managed to get my own blog ,
hey that's not true ! I had the dubious distinction of fathering two anorexic blogs roaming around in the wilderness of cyberia .............
so lets hope that atleast this third sibling of theirs would grow up healthy and happy as a captive bred Chinese panda .........................
This blog would try to focus on my daily musings and adventures in a leading interactive consulting firm and the little battles that I fight in the my small dome ........................................
I will try to lodge the thoughts and ideas that ooze out of my mostly nomadic mind and would try to store them for later recall....................
with that noble thoughts in mind ladies and gentlemen without further adieu let me break the bottle of wine over the bow of my ship .. er.. blog !

1 comment:

citrus said...

..am right at the begining and have decided i like the way you write.
'oh how nice of me to let you know' :P