Saturday, October 30, 2004

Nothing Else Matters

Sitting in front a computer and wondering whats gonna be the next thing that you do so that u can be the next big thing !, isnt that quite a common setting that we all face these days , thanks to the dotcom boom bust or whatever u call it in the 1990's , I along with a countless millions have started to belive that a good idea with shiploads of conviction is just enough to change your life at least and the world at most .
Today entrepreurship is no longer just another attractive option but the only way ahead for me ........................
and now as the opening lines of "nothing else matters" stream through earphones which have already started hurting me and as the words start rambling from my fingertips to the keypads all im thinking is that when the hell is realisation going to dawn upon me to take up a lil bit more of courage and as it goes in urdu "Khudi" the feeling of self.....
never care for what they do
never care for what they know
but i know ...........

well guess what i have decided now right now that i am goin to work on my venture
despit how tough its gonna get ..........


No comments: